Happy 32 years Papa Field. The first but hopefully not the last time you see yourself replicated in sugary goodness. We had all the best intentions of checking out the Egon Schiele exhibition here in town but due to sheer laziness, the best we could do was head to our local spielplatz for some swinging hijinks. Looking a tad different than it did here. Strangely enough we were the only kids there...
xxx
13 comments:
I love you pictures! Have a great year 2012 + congrats to papa Field : )
What a lovely, lovely blog you have! I hope you enjoy Munich, I really like that city! LG, Julia
Happy happy day to Dave! You're a crazy lot, out there in the park in the snow! Kellie xx
Happy birthday to your dude!
look at your magical life and your fruity threads. Bloody brilliance.
xxx
Fab cake ... and welcome back to blog land!!
Happy New year also, hope your holiday was lovely.
Love all the pants in these photos, especially the handsome birthday pants! Andy is 32 also and I tell ya these boys just keep getting better with age.
Also love a bit of icing art. It's an awesome cake.
Glad to see you got back to Germany safely and especially glad to see you back online. hope your holiday was a good one xx
ps. Thanks for the dress link tip-off. Definitely investigating further x
Happy birthday to your husband! You two are such young parents :) I wish him (and you all) all the best for the year to come!
S.
Oh welcome back, Lady!
And Happy Happy to the Mister.
Sure looks chilly. brrr xx
Glad your back!
Hope your boy had an awesome day, in his oh so awesome trainers.
The snow arrived here yesterday...had to persuade Ben that maybe Josephine was a little bit small for snowball fights and snow angels. Maybe next year... xx
Hey Happy Birthday David! What better way to celebrate than by eating a mini version of yourself made from sugar. Your wife has some serious skills there. Gorgeous snow pics. xx
Thanks everyone for the mister's birthday wishes.
Anna: I'm not responsible for the 'Dave' cake. It was my neighbour's fine work. I have no skills in that area, whatsoever! xx
Post a Comment