11/11/2011

...





In a mere 6 weeks time beanies (and coats and gloves and scarves) will be a thing of the past. Well, for 3 weeks anyway. We're heading home for our first Summer Xmas in 3 years and we're excited. Big Kev excited. Especially with the added bonus of a cheeky Byron Bay side-trip.

Happy Weekend-ing. May it not be wasted on horrid Uni assignments.

xxx

11 comments:

dear olive said...

I'm excited too! Kellie xx

mama bear said...

Snap! I got that cardi for Rosie too. I knew I saw it somewhere before.

See you in the summertime. xx

ps. you studying at uni?

Nell said...

Christmas in summer is so weird to me. Wrong, in so many ways! But a bit of winter sun does sound pretty awesome.

And Elke, as always, is a total fashion icon. Picked her up an unreal birthday present the other day, to add to her wardrobe of fantastic pieces xx

ashley said...

That last pic looks badass. I love the cheeky try to get the beanie off only to make matters worse, great snaps of just that move! How exciting, I haven't been home (Canada) in four years, hurts my heart, so can only imagine the excitement/relief booking that trip would be. X ashley

C said...

Love that cardie! Where is it from!? Xmas on the beach! I've always wanted to try it... one day x

fast times in münchen. said...

Hi Crystal! It's an Etsy buy and for the record, I've spent over 20 Xmases in Oz and not one of them has been spent on the beach! xx

Jodi said...

THAT cardi! Home for Christmas - too much fun. Bet you can't wait for prawns and mangoes x

Jodi said...

ps. link to the cardi on etsy? x

The Franglaise said...

Always best to be at home for Xmas, especially if that means being in warm weather, huh.

ps: can't believe Xmas is in 6 weeks already, yikes!

pps: pretty please for the link to that killer cardi!

Andrea said...

Byron will welcome you I am sure. Don't forget to take the kids up to the light house!

Leen said...

That must be one of the cutest cardigans ever!

Followers