The Fields have arrived and tomorrow we're packing up the car and heading to Bamberg - a UNESCO world heritage city and one of the only cities in Germany not destroyed by World War II bombing - for a mid-week mini break. Apparently, there are nine breweries in Bamberg producing fifty different types of beer. Sounds like our kinda town.
Then it's off to Barcelona for a long weekend. David Bianca Barcelona. That's right. No Ola. No Elke. Just Miro, Picasso, Gaudi, La Rambla, tapas, cava, late nights, lazy mornings. Some Javier Bardem action wouldn't go astray either.
Back in a week. Until then, tschüss!
xxx
Some random pics taken on a perfect Summer's evening in town some weeks ago.
12 comments:
Never heard of Bamberg but sounds interesting and I'd love to go with you guys! That reminds me, I have to send you this great link I have for Barcelona. I've got friends living there and they personalised a Google map with all the great bars/restaurants, etc. Will email you tomorrow. Good night beautiful xx
ps: i want those leggings and shoes please. so groovy!
I can't decide who wins best dressed in your family...hmm
If you happen by the Barcelona Cathedral / Cathedral of Santa Eulalia - be sure to take a picture or two for me :)
Enjoy!
X
homesick now! enjoy barcelona!
Enjoy your weekend sans kiddos. And I'm with Claire...best dressed is a hard one. Patterned leggings are currently hard to beat in my mind though xx
Ice cream cheers! Yes, it's a tough one, especially with acid wash overalls in the mix, but I think the leggings and huaraches win this one. You look unreal. For some reason, the first line has made given me the sound of music in my head ... "the fields have arrived" OR "the hills are alive" .... intentional? Or am I crazy? Have a fun week! Kellie xx
testing, testing. Ahem.
"The FIEEEELDS have arr.iveed and to.mo.rrow we're pack..ing"
Hmmm... yep. Kellie's right. I'm geting the Sound of Music vibe too!
Confession: I've had 3 glasses of wine.
You are once fancy outfitted family!!! And oh how I love Barcelona. Ive been a few times and it always takes my breath away .... Enjoy!!!
Bamberg is great, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I've never been to Barcelone, so I look forward to your pictures! And yes, all verys tylish indeed :)
S.
look, i hate to be superficial but really- you guys are hot.
xo em
Blast! Do I have to go all the way to Germany for a pair of those bad boy leggings? They're so ace!
They have won you a new liker!
Rach x
a completely random unrelated question for you.....where do you find your children's clothes? It's difficult to get away from the pink and blue cliche in Oz, and I have great memories of colourful kids clothing in germany which your photos tell as true.....do any of your favourite shops have online stores????
Hey Andrea. I buy most of their stuff from German ebay. Seems to be a stack of vintage clothes on there going for a song. I also buy stuff online at Nordic Kids Uk and Mini Rodini but only during the sales! And i have a fave Etsy store or 2. Let me know if you need any links. I agree, clothes are definitely more exciting on this side of the world. xx
Post a Comment