29/05/2011

Auf Wiedersehen Frühling...








...und Willkommen Sommer.

Enjoying the last few days of Spring with friends at our 'Local'. Summer, please take cue from Spring. She's been mighty good to us these last 2 months. And Berlin, see you Thursday.

xxx

9 comments:

JoeyNomad said...

Oh SO JEALOUS!!!! That picture of the bretzel and the beer... sob! I could eat 12 bretzen right now! xx

dear olive said...

Is that a beer garden? Looks unreal. The pretzel looks delicious. So does the beer. And Elke has the best wardrobe in town. Kellie xx

Nell said...

Elke. You've read my mind when it comes to tie dye. Love it. And the orange Salts, obviously.

ps. London here you come! Any news on the stop over? Fingers crossed xx

one claire day said...

tie dye and orange salts... possibly the cutest get-up I've ever seen on a little boy!

Your blog is gorgeous!

x claire

Bianca said...

Hi one claire day! Haha, that little boy up there is actually a little girl! Never fear, A LOT of people mistake she for a he. The funny thing is, everyone thought my son was a girl. Dinosaur t-shirts and all!

Bianca xx

Ps Thanks for your sweet comment

one claire day said...

Oh no!! I can't believe I've gone and done this myself. My daughter ALWAYS gets called a boy because I often dress her fairly unisex... it never bothers me though... but you think I'd think twice before doing it to someone else!!
I only read the first two posts and planned to come back later for more of a read. Um, probably should have done that BEFORE I commented. I can now see that Elke is absolutely a gorgeous little girl!!!

I feel like an absolute moron... I would run away and never come back - but I like your photographs far too much to do that ;)

Claire x

Lizeylou said...

I have just totally fallen in love with your blog and am so happy to have found it. I look forward to reading more about your family adventures and fun!! YAY!

The Franglaise said...

Bonjour, I'm also in love with your blog and am your latest follower. I love your photos. That pretzel and beer are pretty impressive. Me. Want. Them.
:)
xx

::The Beetle Shack:: said...

check. out. that. beer.

Followers