16/02/2011

Day in the Life.

  


Exploring, posing, playing and chilling. It's starting to feel a little like Groundhog Day around these parts (with intermittent eating, screaming, dancing, hiding of objects under couch).

2 weeks, 4 days and 1 hour until we're all leaving on a jetplane and heading home. Whose tummy is tickling now?

xxx

5 comments:

Nell said...

I had that dolls house - the one that opens in half. Kinda feel sad that I don't have it any more now. Can I come round and play with yours please gorgeous Elke in your super cute overalls? xx

zigsma said...

I love that lava planter. (That somehow sounds a bit like a foot fungal infection - sorry.) You are in the land of lava vases - they must be everywhere!? And I agree with Nell - those overalls are super cute! I would like a pair.

Anonymous said...

such cute pictures of little Elke..love her overall

I discovered that the catherine holm bowls are a lot cheaper here in Australia, apparently it was a famous wedding present in the 60s here...Wills mum somehow tracks them down in Perth very often....

dear olive said...

Hello, I'm your newest fan! Super sweet photographs, super sweet baby, super sweet blog. Kellie xx

one claire day said...

Love those overalls... and that German pot!

x claire

Followers