Back for more coffee, hot chocolate and cloudy skies.
Some lovely weather for taking a stroll through the Theresienwiese. Oktoberfest has been held here for the past 200 years. Though it looks a little different than it did a month ago. Also the location of the annual, giant fleamarket. The largest in Bavaria and seriously good fun. The circus tents are part of preparations for the upcoming Tollwood winter festival to be held here later this month.
New baskets.
Crazy cardi. Crazy hair.
Benedikt (`Bene`) the bunny. Victim of Elke`s wrath.
David left today for a week long business trip to Bangkok. Oli was very nonchalant about the whole thing. Farewelled him with a quick kiss and cuddle and off he scampered to his room. 15 minutes later I could hear crying coming from upstairs. There he was, lying on his bed, listening to Bon Iver, crying: ``paaapaaa, paaapaaa´´. He was fine until he popped on that cd. Little boy. Big heart.
xxx
A random thing happened while we were walking through the Theresienwiese. Oli fell over whilst riding his scooter. Nothing special, this happens all the time, right? Right, but there happened to be lady standing nearby who saw him fall and ran over to see if he was ok. She saw that he was relatively unharmed and then proceeded to hand Dave some money and told him to buy something nice for the little, injured boy. A random act of kindness. So shines a good deed in a weary world.
5 comments:
Cuuute baby. Cute wrathful baby. Cute hair. Cute cardi. Lovely baskets. I'm envious of your proximity to the largest fleamarket in Bavaria. The kindness of strangers makes me happy.
What beautiful photos of some pretty darn cute kids. As for the random act of stranger kindness, doesn't it just restore some faith when things like that happen? Yeah for nice people, huh.
Isn't it sad that the kindness of strangers is so rare. What a lovely lady. And beautiful pictures. Your brown boots are exactly what I've been looking for. Please tell me they're from somewhere that has a branch in the UK! xx
ps. your boy is the most precious thing in the world. And I'm with him when it comes to Bon Ivor. Beautifully heart-wrenching music.
what a kind lady, hope he bought himself something ace. x
ps. love those baskets. how food would big ones like that be?
OH I love the blanket with the triangles..it seems you have the most amazing collection of blankies : )
Oh yes, I am sometimes a bit homesick...I moved in August to Sydney so it is not really long that I am here..maybe that is why...hmm..
Post a Comment